When it comes to writing or reviewing responses, BWL Consulting's team provides expert and immediate tender writing support.
BWL Consulting has a range of tender writing services designed to support clients with writing and developing each submission:
- RFP writer/tender writer – an ITT, RFP or RFQ requires an experienced bid writer to provide support with both tender questions and bid development activities. BWL Consulting has some of the most knowledgeable and competent bid writing professionals in the industry. Due to the importance of a tender, we regularly work onsite as part of the team until the support is complete.
- Tender review – a review can quite often mean the difference between a contract award and an unsuccessful bid. BWL Consulting can review your responses and supporting information before providing notes, comments, suggested amendments, and likely score against any weightings provided.
- Tender writing training – BWL Consulting offers training and development services for new and insisting writers, coordinators, bid managers and bid directors. Staff are provided with a professional development certificate which can contribute to overall personal development plans.
- Proposal design – a proposal design is more than just a nice front cover, it can set the tone and emotion for your entire bid. At BWL Consulting, we go beyond simple designs and manipulate the evaluator’s perception of information using colour schemes that compliment both the brand and each bid.
- Bid strategy – We can work with you to align your overall proposal solution the client’s specification and statement of requirements.
If you would like further information regarding our tender writing services, then please contact us and a member of our team will discuss your requirements in detail.