Terms and conditions are the words governing the relationship between you and the party with which you want to have a business alliance.
The part of the contract containing the terms and conditions are fundamental to the management of business risk.
In entering into a contract, you need to:
- Assess the commercial and legal risks associated with the goods and/or services you are selling
- Identify the risks and analyse them in the context of the commercial rewards when entering into the contract
- Ensure that the contract documents protect your commercial interest in the arrangement with your counterparty
BWL Consulting's solicitors have extensive experience in drafting different forms of contracts, including
- Service and maintenance contracts
- Purchasing agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Joint ventures
- Collaboration and alliance agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
We also provide the following services:
- Drafting bespoke terms and conditions to suit your business needs
- Contract health check where we review and update your current terms and conditions to reflect the introduction of new laws e.g. GDPR, and address important commercial issues e.g. capping your liability
- Review and provide advice when your customer imposes their terms and conditions on you, negotiate the terms and conditions on your behalf and then amend customer terms and conditions as required to reflect the commercial negotiations to protect your business
In conjunction with our Professional Bid Services team, we also provide contract reviews at the bid stage, so you know what risks are in the contract before submitting your price.
Contact us today on the number below, or click 'Contact Us' and complete the online form and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.