The Commercial Property Solicitors at BWL have extensive knowledge of the commercial property market across the UK, with a combined experience of over 20 years working in this area.
We are committed to building strong relationships with our clients to instil confidence that is unrivalled in the field.
BWL appoints an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to each case who offers expertise in a variety of commercial property transactions, including:
- Acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial property
- Commercial development including options to purchase (conditional upon planning/site surveys/development finance), site acquisition, construction and disposals
- Commercial leases including heads of terms, granting and negotiating new leases including advising on assignments, sub-letting and alterations, rent reviews, service charges, repairing obligations, break clauses and any stamp duty liabilities and dealing with registration at HM Land Registry (if applicable)
- Lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, where we ensure that the correct notices are served within the required timescales and to the intended recipient
- Joint Ventures - advising on corporate joint ventures, including liaising with accountants and tax advisors and drafting the shareholders agreement and corresponding articles of association, and contractual joint venture agreements-drafting bespoke agreements to document the relationship between the contracting parties. This includes land collaboration agreements, promotion agreements and development agreements.
- Business Sale Agreements and transfers
Our team will advise you at the outset and maintain a close relationship throughout the legal process, so you are able to make the best-informed judgements and decisions on issues throughout the duration of the transaction.
BWL’s Solicitors have a wealth of experience liaising with a variety of parties involved in transactions, including developers, landlords, tenants, investors, surveyors, accountants and tax advisors, planning consultants, the Land Registry and local authorities
Our Commercial Property Solicitors are determined to achieve the best result for our clients by working unusual hours, over weekends and accommodating different time zones where necessary.
To find out more about our commercial property work, or to speak to a member of our Legal Services Team, complete our online form and we will be in touch.