BWL’s Commercial Solicitors recognise the challenges and complexities associated with running a business and tailor their legal advice to meet the needs of each client.
Our Commercial & Corporate Team are experienced in acting for companies of all sizes, across sectors on a wide range of matters. Specifically, but not exclusively, in relation to:
- the Transport sector, including rail
- the Energy sector, including coal, nuclear and green energy projects; and
- the Commercial Property sector, including property development and construction projects
Some of the areas our Commercial Solicitors can advise you on and manage, include:
- Preparing commercial contracts, bonds and guarantees
- Management buyout structures
- Joint ventures and associated special purchase vehicles
- Asset sales, such as intellectual and commercial property
- Reconstruction of companies and the implementation of demergers
- Review of project finance documents
- AML due diligence
- And much more.
Our Commercial Solicitors are flexible and can provide a fully tailored service to meet your business needs and requirements. Whether your transaction is small and simple, or large and complex, they are adaptable and strive to provide the best service possible.
We assign a dedicated BWL Commercial Solicitor to your case who will advise you in relation to the legal, contractual and commercial aspects of your project. We aim to build a lasting relationship where we become your go-to trusted business adviser.
Submit your details and one of our Commercial Solicitors will be in touch with you as soon as possible to arrange an initial consultation.