At BWL Consulting, we are always looking for a wide selection of diverse candidates to join our expanding team. Below is a list of our current vacancies.
Digital Marketing Executive (Darlington)
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of BWL’s current online marketing efforts, with a view to progressing their career to a senior Head of Marketing role soon.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be knowledgeable in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how social media and the internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be forward-thinking and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing strategy.
- Formulate annual, comprehensive company marketing strategies to help meet the business objectives
- Formulate the associated plans to sit alongside the marketing strategies, complete with timescales and agreed budget allocation, incorporating topical trends and industry-specific ‘holidays’
- Report on the progress of the strategy and plans to BWL’s Directors at weekly marketing update meetings
- Plan and develop a content calendar to ensure the website is regularly updated with SEO friendly content
- Develop content for the website, including blogs, news articles, new pages and further developments frequently and in line with the above calendar and plan
- Plan, monitor and manage the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook.)
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google AdWords, LinkedIn etc. to increase company and brand awareness in line with the marketing strategy and plan
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation, meta descriptions etc.) while working closely with our supporting digital agency
- Effectively manage the relationship and retainer agreement between BWL and our supporting agency to ensure value for money for the business and complete optimisation of the digital marketing efforts
- Measure the performance of digital marketing tactics using web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.) and report the findings back to the Directors
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- BSc/BA in Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Confident using CMS systems, such as Craft and WordPress - a basic understanding of HTML would be desirable
- Experience with B2B social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of Google Analytics
- Skills and proven experience in creative content writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to challenge ideas
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude with attention to detail and passion for meticulously planning, recording and managing marketing activity and budget
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com - Strictly no agencies.
Quantity Surveyor (Darlington)
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced quantity surveyor who will perform a wide range of commercial functions within the Construction Consultancy Services Team.
The role is to support our Director of Construction Consultancy Services and the Legal Services team, as well as the wider business.
The role will include working with customers across the UK on several commercial matters, including; cost consultancy, contract administration, final account settlement, measurement and valuations, applications for payment and dispute resolution.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious quantity surveyor who is keen to progress their career within an exciting business working across the full spectrum of the construction industry.
They will be degree qualified with a RICS accredited degree in an appropriate subject, with a minimum of three years’ post-qualification experience gained in a consultancy, design or project management environment. Part of their experience must be gained while working with contractors.
They will have a keen eye for detail and take an interest in contract management and construction law. The role requires the successful quantity surveyor to have a real drive for professional development and be sales and customer orientated.
Some of the desirable skills and attributes also include:
- Commercially astute
- Understanding of common pitfalls in construction contracts
- Understanding of payment mechanisms in contracts
- Skilled at contract administration
- Appreciation for programme management
- Meticulous attention to detail (especially in relation to documents and records)
- Willingness to gain professional qualifications.
Commercial Property Solicitor (Darlington)
An exciting opportunity within a growing team responsible for a wide range of commercial property work, including acquisitions, sales, developments, joint venture property matters and leasehold. The role is for an NQ-5 years PQE Solicitor to support our Director of Legal Services who leads on Commercial Property matters, whilst taking responsibility for your own files, and advising clients on projects located across the UK.
This position would suit an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor who is keen to progress their career within a firm that is closely involved with its clients' requirements at every stage of the process, advising and consulting with them on a broad range of Commercial Property matters. The role requires the successful Commercial Property Solicitor to have up to a maximum of 4 years PQE, with strong client relationship skills coupled with a real passion to develop your career within the Commercial Property team.